Are you being told you will have one of those next level positions, yet you are sitting in the same spot you were at the beginning of the year?
Our company has enabled hundreds of homeowners in the United States to become their own electricity provider using solar energy technology.
Duties and responsibilities
- Delivery of visual sales presentations on helping homeowners to become their own electricity provider using solar energy technology.
- You will receive Qualified Schedule Appointments Monday to Friday!
- NO COLD CALLING & ONLY DIRECT SALES!
Skills and Abilities
- You are highly-motivated and eager to build a fulfilling career path with an established, successful and growing company.
- You appreciate working in a small team environment requiring you to communicate and collaborate with others. Likewise, you are equally capable in working and completing tasks independently.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ready to start immediately
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Recent Graduates with minimum high school diploma BS preferred.
- Business to Consumer sales experience preferred but not required. We will train.
- You have superior computer skills and knowledge.
- Excellent phone and communication skills are essential and must speak fluent English (Bilingual a plus)
Selected candidates will be offered competitive salary plus bonus, friendly and professional work environment and job training.
Incentives and Benefits
- Competitive Base plus bonus and commission
- Strong Performance Incentive Plan
- Paid Sick, Vacations and Holidays
- Accesses to the latest technology
A Happy Workplace Culture
Employee satisfaction and retention is a top priority at Group Solar USA We provide continual opportunities for fun, learning, connection, and development, including:
- On-site meals and refreshments
- Guest speakers
- Personal and team professional development
- Ongoing opportunities for career growth
- Family events and game nights
Families matter. They are our future and we take that commitment seriously. As such, we welcome each new addition to our Group Solar USA family by providing parental and new child bonding leave.
Professional Learning & Development
- We invest in professional development because we invest in our team.
- We provide $500 annually toward a career-focused, professional development opportunity of your choice.
Health & Wellness
- We know that health and wellbeing are vitally important. We provide option of health coverage for you and your family through our health care plans.
- Healthy people are happier people! We encourage overall wellness by providing a $50 monthly fitness and wellness reimbursement.
Our mission is to make work and life something everyone wants to wake up for! Our company believes strongly in working together to create meaningful experiences, connections, and results our team members are proud of.
Our share vision, for every single team member, is that we stop at nothing to cultivate a workplace that is inviting, impactful, compassionate, respectful, and fun. Everyone deserves this kind of workplace environment and we are committed to giving our team members what they need to thrive.
Yes, we do believe that Group Solar USA can make a difference for millions of people, from all walks of life.
Join our team to be part of something that matters.
Because you matter.